Thinking of moving?
Applying to move home
Our homes are in high demand and there are a few ways that you can apply to move.
You can register with your local council association or you could register online for mutual exchange (home swapping).
Want to get on the property ladder?
Have you thought about buying your own home? We have some great new build properties available on a shared-ownership schemes around Hampshire and Surrey .
Our Homescope team can help you through the whole process and give you any help and advice that you need.
Shared ownerships means that you buy a percentage of a proprety and rent the rest from us. The great thing about shared ownership is that it allows you to make that first step onto the property ladder. Even if you only have a small deposit or lower income.
Purchase options vary depending on the type of tenancy you have and your personal circumstances. The options currently available include:
- Right-to-buy your existing rental home (receive a discount against the 100% purchase price of your existing rental property)
- Right-to-Acquire your existing rental home (receive a discount against the 100% purchase price of your existing rental property)
- Social Homebuy (part buy, part rent) your existing rented home
- New build Homebuy - part buy part rent on new homes built by us
- Re-sale (part buy, part rent) previous sales properties.
For more information contact the Sentinel Homescope sales team on 01256 338 800
If you're moving out of one of our homes, or looking to move on to another property, then you may want to know what happens next. The information sheets below should cover everything that you need to know. If not then give us a call and you'll talk you through things.