We're here to give you the support you need.
Tenancy sustainment officers
We're here to help
We want to make a difference in our communities where we have homes and our Tenancy Sustainment Officers aim to do just that.
They focus their efforts on our most vulnerable customers, helping to reduce their debts, rent arrears and increase their independence in this ever changing world.
Our Tenancy sustainment officers can help by
- Providing benefits advice
- Helping you to maximise your income
- Supporting you to find the best energy deals and energy bill advice
- Providing budgeting support - getting the most out of your money
- One to one support with CV writing
- Help with applying for jobs
- Help with getting into training or gaining work experience, to build work skills and knowledge
- Helping you to apply for grants, which suit your needs
- Helping you downsize your home, avoiding the under occupancy charge
- Going to pre-eviction and pre-court interviews with you
- Finding other supporting agencies to match your needs, for longer-term support
- We can come out to see you too, so there's no need to come to our office
I've left behind all the bad memories and am building a new life in my new home. I've even found the courage to contact my 3 children, who I lost touch with. I'm determined to get back to work and am confident VIVID will be there to give me the support I need to take the next step. View my story.