Renting a home from us comes with some responsibilities too.
Your rights and responsibilities
We’re all about delivering the best services we can to our customers, but it takes 2 to build a good relationship.
Check out what our role is as a landlord and what we expect from you.
Treating you fairly
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and recognise that not everyones needs are the same
That's why we've taken the time to get to know our customers, so we can treat people as they prefer to be treated.
- We’ll behave and deliver our services in a fair, honest, transparent, appropriate and professional way.
- The information we give you (whether verbally or in writing) will be:
- Complete, accurate and truthful.
- In clear and plain language.
- Related to the services we provide for you.
- Fair in its content and presentation.
- We’ll always act promptly and courteously to help you. If something goes wrong or a mistake is made we’ll work with you to fix this in keeping with our complaints policy.
- We continuously review the way we do things to ensure our services are fit for purpose and transparent.
- We’ll make it easy for you to contact us.