Close Panel

Get covered

What would you do if you lost everything in your home?

Accidents happen. And buying everything again would cost a fortune, so contents insurance is vital if you’re going to cover yourself for unexpected events like a burglary, flood or fire.

What is contents insurance? 

Contents insurance is there to protect the things you keep in your home, like furniture, electrical equipment, toys and personal belongings including clothes and jewellery.  
If something like a flood or fire happened in your home, or if you lost anything, you could claim on your insurance and have have all the items replaced.  
All your personal belongings – in other words anything not physically attached to the building – will usually be covered for loss or damage.  
The Money Advice (MA) service has more information about getting the best deal on your contents insurance.

My Home contents insurance

We can help you to get home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable.  While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

With a special scheme called My Home arranged with the National Housing Federation and us, you can protect your belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens you have cover.

Click on the My Home logo to find out more.


Compare prices

You can also use price comparison websites to find a cheap deal on your home contents insurance.  These sites do all the searching for you and present you with the best price for your circumstances.