With so many cars on the roads these days, it's not always easy to find somewhere to park.
Rent a garage
Need a garage?
We've got more than 3400 garages in our neighbourhoods
It could cost less than you think
Prices start from £35.14 a month if you rent your home from us. If you're not one of our customers it starts from £42.16 a month, as you'll need to pay VAT. Please note that prices differ, depending on where they are.
Who can apply?
- You need to be 18 to apply to rent a garage from us.
- If you rent your home from us, you must have a clear rent account to apply for a garage.
Keep in mind that...
- You're responsible for paying the rent in advance each month. The most convenient way to pay is by Direct Debit. You can also pay by debit card over the phone or online, or by card at any Post Office or allpay paypoint.
- Garages can be used to store a vehicle, but hazardous materials must not be stored in a garage. You mustn't use a garage for business purposes without permission in writing.
- You mustn't cause any obstructions to other garage users. You'll be renting the garage, not the hardstanding in front or the surrounding areas.
- You must inform us of any change to your address or telephone number within 7 days.
- If you're put on a waiting list, you'll need to apply every 6 months. If you don't do this your application will be cancelled.
- If you don't respond within 3 days of an offer of a garage tenancy, your application will also be cancelled.
- We're not responsible for any items left in a garage after the termination of the tenancy.